Thursday 7 March 2013

Watch Out Singapore! 07/03/2013


Adam Arrives in Singapore




View Full Size Image


ONE MINUTE WITH ADAM LAMBERT

"Let me just say that Singapore's weather is 

beautiful n I always enjoy how happy the fans 


are.  The F1 race was going on during my last 

gig here so there were lots of noisy cars!  I 



covered Rihanna's "Stay" in Seoul, but I'm not 

sure if there'll be another unexpected cover in 



Singapore.  I'm a very impulsive artist.  We'll 

see what mood I'm in. I do get tired answering 



questions about AI but only 'cos I get asked the 

same questions all the time.  Which of the 



new judges would take to me most?  That's a 

new question!  Thank you!  Haha! I think Nicki 



n Mariah would be into me."



Thanks to IS500






We catch up with @adamlambert in an exclusive 

interview before his big show on Friday! 











just met Adam @universial studio. Ask 4 pic, staff said 

no time. Adam said yes! So lucky!!! 





======================


Good Version of Shout



And Another:



Time for Miracles




HQ videos of Hong Kong:




===============




Thanks to @glam_alidol
========================

Adam Lambert Performs in China 
   2013-03-07 11:18:07    CRIENGLISH.com   







==============


===================

Hump Day With Adam Lambert: Aura Of Attitude





It's no secret we love Adam Lambert and the energy and joy he brings to the otherwise sterile, manufactured world of modern pop music. But he's such a worldwide whirling dervish that it's sometimes difficult to keep track of where and when he touches down. So we're trying out a new weekly feature: Hump Day With Adam Lambert, which will hopefully keep us up-to-date with his appearances, performances, and interviews. And on those weeks when Adam's talents lie dormant, we'll bring you classic pics and performances.





=============



@Boythunder913:We asked 3 qns frm e fans thru#HotFMGlambertQuestionIS :) it'll b on tmr morn on @hotfmsghttp://instagr.am/p/Wi1v8vBxZH/ 


http://distilleryimage3.instagram.com/6c99fb54872011e28ddc22000a9f15db_7.jpg



Here's the background story:  

http://www.boythunder.com/2012/05/my-

baboo-bear.html






==================


Calender of Events
International Tour Dates






===========
Thanks to @TalcVids


Request Trespassing and Purchase:
===========


Here's a link to watch a youtube video if it doesn't play in your country!

Leave a comment... click on the word Comment 

below if the box is missing!


CLICK on the next word:
(Thanks!)


(Please click on the word 'tweet' to share with 

your friends)



Subscribe to my Blog

Added a new link with simple instructions at the 

top right of 

this page under the banner. Do it now!

=========================

Interesting Articles and Pictures
Password: Sunshine


========================

Adamquotedaily is a non-profit
fansite. All images and
articles belong to their respective owners. No copyright
infringement intended.


Check me out on Facebook
where daily links are posted
Adambertdaily

Email me:  adamquotedaily@hotmail.com  Subject Line:  Adam




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily