Sunday 3 February 2013

Home Sweet Home! 03/02/2013


Home sweet home!



Twitter Party Feb 2 2013 - Transcript from ALFC




1. @adamlambert: Twitter party?!

2. Q: @kittimars: why you are so rarely write here?


A: what? Lol

3. Q: @styleandchiche whats your favorite kind of cheese?

A: goat I think

4. Q: ng @alexxxlong Ain't no party like a Twitter party.


A: cuz a twitter party don't stop! Hey! although my phones got 15% 

battery so....

5. Q: @spindlespindle1 going to New York fashion week?

A: no- headed back to LA now. Got work to do back in LA this week. 

Bummed I'm missing it. Especially the Blonds show.

6. Q: @izzyglambert122 TRESPASSING TOUR!?

A: guys- I thought I explained this- but unfortunately there won't be a 

world trespassing tour. 

7. No Question: Adam Tweet: I'm grateful for all the promo travel 

around the US & UK this year as well as some other areas. We 

celebrated Trespassing so fantastically!

8. No Question: Adam Tweet: I'm super motivated about future 

recordings!! Ready to create more for you guys!! So many ideas!!!! Fuck yeah!  :)

9. Q: @wutismylf I'm glad I was able to see you in San Francisco this 

summer at Golden Gate Park. I'm sad there is no Trespassing tour.

A: that was a fun show. Don't worry- ill tour again soon enough. it's 

gonna be even more fun w two albums worth of Un toured songs

10. No Question: Adam Tweet: 8% more battery life 

11. Q: @violetjem Where'd you get your shiny new sweater?


A: got that gold cardigan from the fab JOYRICH

12. Q: @madieguillen did Shady feel complete with Sam and Nile by your side?  


A: it was such an overdue moment! We had a blast. They're both so so 

so talented.

13. Q: @vivaorequeijao where's the charger?
A: I'm on a plane!

14. No Question: Adam Tweet: Found the outlet! Lol ok. But guys : u gotta throw me some more original questions. Lol

15. Q: @davieboi21 and those well fitting pants u wore to the Gala? Where are those from? I need them.
A: leather pants from "tues night band practice"

16. Q: @johanna286 Fav character in True Blood?  ;)
A: Lafayette. Duh

17. Q: @glambert0124 if you discovered a new species, what would you name it?
A: GLAMIGONS

18. Q: @cazglambert_ Why haven't you ever sang runnin live????
A: cuz I haven't felt like it. #fulldisclosure

19. Q: @judyjudy26 Where can we get FYE on vinyl?
A: I'm pretty sure u can order it in my online store http://adamofficial.com/ dear.

20. Q: @dephcorreia how do you style your hair? What products? Follow me?
A: ha. Moroccan oil, then I use a hair dryer and small round brush, little wax or cream and some hairspray to finish.

23. Q: @lollykrr97 what advice would you give to an aspiring young 
A: more hairspray.

24. Q: @kailey_g can you call me dear so I can die happy
A: oh dear

25. Q: @ladyblueeyes617 will you be getting any more tattoos
A: yeah . Once I find something else I like

26. Q: @auntie_Snix21 What would you say to a fan trying to stop self-

harming over issues with their sexuality? Please? I know it's rough but......

A: honestly? Invest in talking to a professional. Therapy is really really 

helpful.

27. Q: @xhollyglambertx Would you say you are an instagram addict? 

A: no. I'm an enthusiast.

28: Q: @colfgronic Would you consider yourself to be a stronger dancer or actor?


A: prob a stronger actor

29. Q: @schatzandcat Are ur legs shaved?
A: nope lol

30. Q: @min0rsurgery what's the name of the artist who did your 

shoulder piece? Or what studio did you get it done at?

A: Gabe in Hong Kong.

31. Q: @yetzyglambert would you ever shave all your head?
A: nope.

32. Q: @sabrajo Do you have any idea, that you care to share, abt the direction/essence of the new album?
A: lots of ideas. When I'm ready to share, I will.  :)

33. Q: @edatheweirdo I know you haven't found Les Miserables 

impressing but which role would you take if you had the chance?


A: ha. I didn't say I didn't like it. Just thought some singing was sub 

par. There really isn't a role for me in it.

34. Q: @greenteawhoney How's your Mom doing? She is awesome :-)
A: my mom is awesome.  :) I swear she looks more gorgeous everyday! She loves to go for good walks w her cute pup Charlie

35. Q: @xandriamorden favourite musical you were casted in?

A: Hair was cool. Really love the themes of that musical.

36. @cupcakez_18 something you wanna accomplish within the new year?

A: new music!!!

37. Q: lambosessed What's the last thing that shocked you?
A: that movie "THE PAPERBOY" was shocking. And really sexy.

38. Q: @adamfanamber What do you think of Justin Timberlake's new music?
A: I like JTs new jam. It's got a cool vibe.

39. Q: @glamfate got any bad habits?  :)
A: plenty

40. Q: @betterasyoux Do you believe in life after death?

A: some sort of extension of spiritual existence.

41. Q: @workin_Girl Was it harder for you to turn 30 or 31?

A: 30 was more of a mindfuck

42. No Question: Adam Tweet:: Aiight ! Great Q&A.  catch ya later 

gurl.





===========



=====================

@nilerodgers Uber photographer #TimothyGreenfieldSanders directing @adamlambert in one-of-a-kind 20x24 Polaroid photo session twitpic.com/c0ghk3


@nilerodgers
Yo :Set The Guinness World for the biggest birthday card for we're not even half way there:-(




Great View!








WAFFG concert photographer Linda Covello's comments about event and Adam Lambert www.facebook.com/lcovello1/posts/205292852950930 … www.facebook.com/lcovello1/posts/150544501768964 …

=============





Brothers

http://distilleryimage6.instagram.com/dfda5ec86d6d11e29b7122000a1f9a64_7.jpg

=========
adamlambert check out my friends art! christos.bigcartel.com 

@adamlambert
This is his FB http://www.facebook.com/artofchristos Can't wait to hang my print of the OWL










================



Let's all support Energy Radio who continually play 

Adam's music!


http://energymusicradio.co.uk/


Send your requests too!


Twitter:  @energy150778

https://twitter.com/@energy150778


==================



Free Counseling Continues



Please contact me if you could use some support!





Easy Links for All Adam Voting






====================

Request Cuckoo!


Star 101.3FM (San Francisco HAC station) has played Cuckoo. It is now on their Mediabase request form




============

Let's all give this a few hits and get it to 2000000!


===================

Calender of Events



===========
Thanks to @TalcVids


Request Trespassing and Purchase:
===========


Here's a link to watch a youtube video if it doesn't play in your country!

Leave a comment... click on the word Comment below if the box is missing!


CLICK on the next word:
(Thanks!)
(Please click on the word 'tweet' to share with your friends)

Subscribe to my Blog

Added a new link with simple instructions at the top right of this page under the banner. Do it now!

=========================

Interesting Articles and Pictures
Password: Sunshine
========================

Adamquotedaily is a non-profit
fansite. All images and
articles belong to their respective owners. No copyright
infringement intended.


Check me out on Facebook
where daily links are posted
Adambertdaily

Email me:  adamquotedaily@hotmail.com  Subject Line:  Adam




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily