Tuesday 22 January 2013

Shady Reunion! 22/01/2013




Nile Rodgers ‏@nilerodgers 

Thanks much to @sam_Sparro for coming to get 

down with CHIC & @adamlambert for 

@wearefamilyfdtn gala! #shady #goodtimes bit.ly/czbNoo

RT by Adam

: Totally sold-out gala tix.There's a few 

concert tix&you'll see the full  ceremony w/





image


=============




@mikesand23:  With Adam Lambert at Los Globos Maximum Hedrum.http://instagr.am/p/Ux6XmsrZcN/ 





==============








Adam Lambert May Collaborate With Cyndi Lauper









=========

Inspired by David Bowie


Adam Lambert: The American singer revealed he is inspired by a lot of British artists. He told the Daily Star: "A lot of my male vocal influences are British - people like David Bowie, Freddie Mercury and Robert Plant. Those are the people I really gravitate towards."








===============
Russian Cosmo Magazine

Photo 1 - Adam Lambert: "I was an outcast"

COSMOPOLITAN RUSSIA | Adam Lambert "I was an outcast"http://bit.ly/TdwLd4  via @CosmopolitanRus





===========



@realkatush_a

Typical obsessed fan ;D Can't wait! #adamlambert #Minsk #Belarus #SportsPalace #March15









===================

Sauli Photoshoot Pictures










====================

Thanks to @brookesauce75


========================

Regarding Free Counseling

Several people contacted me in December and early 

January and I thought I saved all the emails.  Now I find 

that I 

must have deleted the file because I can't find any.  I do 

want to be in touch with all of you so please email me 

again right away.

adamquotedaily@hotmail.com

============



Easy Links for All Adam Voting






====================

Request Cuckoo!


Star 101.3FM (San Francisco HAC station) has played Cuckoo. It is now on their Mediabase request form




============

Let's all give this a few hits and get it to 2000000!


===================

Calender of Events



===========
Thanks to @TalcVids

Request Trespassing and Purchase:
===========


Here's a link to watch a youtube video if it doesn't play in your country!

Leave a comment... click on the word Comment below if the box is missing!

CLICK on the next word:
(Thanks!)
(Please click on the word 'tweet' to share with your friends)


Subscribe to my Blog

Added a new link with simple instructions at the top right of this page under the banner. Do it now!


=========================

Interesting Articles and Pictures
Password: Sunshine
========================

Adamquotedaily is a non-profit
fansite. All images and
articles belong to their respective owners. No copyright
infringement intended.


Check me out on Facebook
where daily links are posted
Adambertdaily

Email me:  adamquotedaily@hotmail.com  Subject Line:  Adam


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily