Monday 2 April 2012

Little Bit! 02/04/2012


Thanks to GaleChester







==================


ADRI86 

Got a pic of Adam Lambert's shoes! I had to! #HHBZ


[image]

XxMusicLuvr18xX

I said hi to him 15 mins ago I can't breathe help



[image]

JoJoWright


Look who I bumped into... Good to see ya @adamlambert! We took a pic.(I'm on the left)

==========================




  @1043MYfm Look! @adamlambert is live on the #MYstage ... #GLAMnation stay tuned for video and pics!

[image]  
@ADRI86 

@MeDolive Here ya go! http://lockerz.com/s/197972760 


Go4Valentine  Interview with @AdamLambert airing Wednesday - Great Guy RT I will post link





Cool drawing of our Adam Lambert cover by talented Twitter user @dolusglitz !






Brian London
Brianlondon
Had rehearsal with  yesterday. Brewing up something NEW and FRESH. You're gonna wanna see this. Trust me.   (New Next Now I think?!)





brianlondon

Music Director for Bruno Mars, Taio Cruz, Jason Derulo, John West, Andy Grammer, Iyaz. Keyboards for Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Cee-Lo, Travie Mckoy, B.o.B





4evrmomof4 · 

@brianlondon @adamlambert For American Idol performance or for NewNextNow performance?? PLZ do spill!!



Brian London ‏ @brianlondon 

@4evrmomof4 ALL OF IT!


Shining_Adam 
@brianlondon @adamlambert a new new song?:) Or Better Than I Know Myself?

Brian London ‏ @brianlondon 
@Shining_Adam everything is NEW!




@barbls23 

@brianlondon Are you the new musical director for Adam? You have some resume!!



Brian London ‏ @brianlondon 
@barbls23 I am.



@4evrmomof4






@brianlondonDid Kevin H connect you and Adam?I see you worked w Kevin for Rihanna>http://www.korg.co.uk/artists/BrianLondon.asp




@4evrmomof4no, I connected Kevin with Adam. Everyone is great!




=======================

Sauli's Blog



Translation:  http://www.adamtopia.com/index.cgi?action=gotopost&board=sauli&thread=629&post=145657


=====================


http://www.ktu.com/pages/events/ktuphoria/2012/




============================
Today!

[image]

[image]
[image]

Thanks @virg1877

@WHollywoodHotel



#EnterToWin two tickets to @newnownext Awards and cocktails at @whollywoodhotel!http://bit.ly/W-NNN#NNNAwards

===================
Adam Lambert thanks to @GaleChester


Thanks to GlambertandProud


Thanks to Glamstarlight




===========================

New upload of old promo thanks to hohtmibibug


 Tnkx 4 posting!Just a side note:may want 2 warn ear bleed during cheering,cuz vol has 2 b all the way up 2 hear;)






=============



Thanks to @Listoffsay



Good Day to Catch Up.... all the links here!!








Thanks @lambosessed!
==================================


Tommy Joe Ratliff Corner


====================
Check here for the voting To Do List and more!

5 comments:

  1. I can't get Trespassing out of my head...I adore Never Close Our Eyes, Love, love, love Naked Love, needless to say I can't get enough of Cuckoo and Outlaws of Love is amazing! Looks like I am loving them all so far!
    Thanks for all the great stuff today Gloria! Miss u!
    xo
    Lisa

    ***did I forget Ckokehold?? LUV IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He DOES have a butt - he's been hiding it under all those loose pants he's been wearing lately. Must have read fans' posts - lol.

    So happy about the upcoming NNN and AI concerts - they sound absolutely fabulous - new stuff - just great.

    April is going to be an extremely exciting month. I'll be here to share it with you, Gloria.

    luv, lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered two albums from 24/7now Adam said there is more songs on the deluxe so how do I get the deluxe I don"t want to miss anything. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures and AWWWW, those drawing looks so beautiful!
    I'm excited to hear about Adam's upcoming performances at NewNowNext and American Idol, looking forward to it. :)
    Thank you so much for all the pictures, vids and news Gloria.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. XOXO sending love from the dungeon

    ReplyDelete

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily