Friday 20 April 2012

All of Them! 20/04/2012



Adam Lambert thanks to @tuke18 enhanced by @weelassie11



@FMKirbyCenter

@adamlambert Pre-sale TODAY at 10AM. Public Square should look more like Times Square. #AdamLambert

=============================



Which song do you like the best?  Vote one time here:


("All of them" is not an option!)
========================
@TALCVids
Tonight: @adamlambert discusses his latest album on The Insider (CBS) at 7:30 pm. (Repeats at midnight Fri & Sat)

http://t.co/BpHZHZdo




 Insider Adam 

interview bumped cause of Dick Clark 

death

==========================

Thanks to GlambertRose



@ashleydzerigian Learning ze tunes....monkey style. 


Retweeted by @adamlambert
[image]



=============================



Snippets joined together thanks to Jesha84






Song by Song Review from all sources: 


 http://binkleywtf.livejournal.com/


=============================




Information on Japanese Version of Trespassing thanks to @_bani





(use code: NEWTWITTER3 for $3 off.)  Thanks to @mainePF


=================================

What activity should people engage in while listening to Trespassing?


The first half of the album is pretty up-beat and dance-oriented so I picture people out at parties, or maybe on the treadmill or driving. The second half of the album gets much darker and more emotional, so I can see people sitting quietly and thinking to it.

Who were you listening to while making the record?


I’m always listening to what’s current—Top 40 for the most part. One of the things we explored on this album was a funkier sensibility. I was really diving into Prince and Rufus and Michael Jackson, some of his earlier stuff, and then [into] kind of a ’90s world [with] George Michael and later Michael Jackson. There’s a little Nine Inch Nails energy in there, too.

How many times have you listened to your own album?

You don’t want to know. You don’t want to know. [Laughs] When I get involved in the project, I’m in and down the rabbit hole. I’ve been quite obsessed.

Are there any songs that your exes will think are about them?
Probably. [Laughs.]

Do you have a favorite lyric from the record?

There’s a lyric in “Underneath” that goes: “Welcome to my world of truth / I don’t want to hide anything from you.” It’s pretty straight ahead but that sums up the darker material: it’s very revealing. And then “Trespassing” has a lot of lyrics like, “Make their faces crack / There’s no turning back.” I think that’s part of that mission statement; I’m hear to open your mind and open your eyes.




Byroncooke @Lambretty thanx! I'll be in London later this year we should get some UK Glamberts together and film something \m/
(he's going to the Olympics)

Byron Cooke ‏ @Byroncooke Close

@LambritsUK we will get organizing soon !



========================

It's been so long... how's this?

[image]

Thanks to @RedBessRed    GlamBert and Saulnie

=======================

sonymusicsg

TRESPASSING IN LONDON WITH ADAM LAMBERT! More details @http://on.fb.me/J8gVLdhttp://pic.twitter.com/JL7lLPCI



[image]  

Pre-order NOW & Trespass to London to catch a special one-off concert by Adam Lambert and Queen!
Simply walk in to any good record store from NOW to 14 May to pre-order Adam Lambert’s Trespassing album (feat. 15 new tracks) and stand to win a flyaway to LONDON for TWO to watch ADAM LAMBERT and QUEEN concert live!

======================================


Meat Loaf’s world goes to Hell In A Handbasket – the Beatweek interview



“I can growl a word or two and make a change, and people want me to growl more, and I don’t like it. When I was working on Bat Out Of Hell, Jim wanted me to use that rough voice more than I wanted to. Every producer wants me to use this other rougher voice, and they all want me to use it, a little more Cocker-ish, a little more Steven Tyler, I guess. And I don’t want to use it. I want to use my Adam Lambert voice. I don’t have my Adam Lambert voice. I never did have my Adam Lambert voice, it’s just what I want to have. That’s funny. That makes me laugh. Adam Lambert, by the way, is possibly one of the three greatest singers in the entire world. I link him with Aretha, Whitney, and Adam Lambert. I couldn’t touch those three with a ten foot, or hundred foot, pole. Emotionally I can, vocally I couldn’t.”

============================

Download Spotify and Listen to NCOE here


Listening here counts towards Billboard Numbers
(Not available in all countries... no Canada :()


Adam's Facebook

Want a little something extra when you pre-order 'Trespassing'? Then head to Walmart.com where you can get an exclusive autographed booklet when you pre-order the album! Whether you order the standard or deluxe you still get this special booklet – get your copy now while supplies last.



==============================



#28- ADAM LAMBERT

Age: 30
Hometown: Indianapolis, Indiana
Known for: American Idol, First Openly Gay Pop Artist to launch on a major label

Why he’s a JILF: Adam moved to California at a very young age, and was raised in his mother’s Jewish religion. His musical career began at the age of 9, performing in school plays and choirs. His passion for performing encouraged Adam to move to L.A instead of attending college, landing him his first job at the age of 19 on a cruise ship. Upon his return, he started landing roles in professional theatre productions including Hair, Brigadoon, and Wicked. Adam became an international success with American Idol. Although he didn’t win, Adam went on to become one of the most successful contestants in the shows history. Look out for Adam’s second studio album, Trespassing, coming out on May 15th.



================================
Voting Links!


Updating now!



Leave a comment... click on the word Comment below if the box is missing!



CLICK on the next word:
 (Thanks!)

(Please click on the word 'tweet' to share with your friends)


==================
Voting Links and Resource Pages

Please vote and request daily!


(If you look at the top right corner of the blog, right under the banner, you can find this page link anytime)

=======================
Subscribe to my Blog

Added a new link with simple instructions at the top right of this page under the banner. Do it now!


=========================

New page with the best videos:



Using this page to keep track of some of the best videos and easy reference. Please let me know if there are others that need to be there!






Interesting Articles and Pictures
Password:  Sunshine
========================

Adamquotedaily is a non-profit
fansite. All images and
articles belong to their respective owners. No copyright
infringement intended.


Check me out on Facebook
where daily links are posted
Adambertdaily

========================


View Count this morning: 4,287,163 4,330,876,4,375,128 4,419,095
4,459,279, 4,498,173, 4,541,683, 4,584,395, 4,627,770,4,666,470, 4,704,508, 4,736,082 4,892,950,4,963,739, 5,001,529,5,043,503, 5,160,514, 5,197,903, 5,232,230, 5,263,966,5,291,143, 5,328,411,5,401,381, 5,435,592, 5,495,251


If you have Spotify, watch this video there!







































































2 comments:

  1. I love the snippets all together on one YT video!! Thank you, Jesha84!
    Xoxo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily